A luxury villa vacation provides a more personalized experience.
Imagine staying in a luxury boutique tea planter’s hut in the heart of a tea plantation, glamping at one of the hidden and exceptional wilderness campsites, or soaking up the wow-factor sunset views from your luxury home by the beach. Combine these exceptional properties with your luxury vacation.
Jetwing Beach is a landmark property of Jetwing Hotels. Designed by the internationally renowned Sri Lankan architect, Geoffrey Bawa, the hotel is a wonderful example of Sri Lankan design amidst a tropical paradise. The hotel lies nestled among the palm trees, along a beautiful sun- kissed beach in the coastal town of Negombo.
It is a mere 12km (20 minutes drive) from the Bandaranaike International Airport, while Colombo is just a 43km drive away. The hotel is set in 2.5 acres of land.
The hotel transports you to an ultramarine world of colourful interiors, where each of the rooms open out to a large private balcony or the terrace which looks out on to the Indian Ocean. Star class comfort and plush living is what you can expect when you stay with us.
- Central air-conditioning with individual temperature controls
- Electric power – 220V to 240V
- Telephone with IDD facility, telephone in bathroom
- Mini bar
- Bathroom with a bathtub and separate rain shower enclosure, with hot and cold water
- Custom-made toiletries created by Link Natural
- All rooms with a private terrace or balcony with a clear view of the Indian Ocean
- TV with international and local channels
- DVD / CD player
- Tea / coffee making facility
- Bottled water
- Electronic safe
- Hair dryer, magnifying shaving mirror, bathrobe and slippers, shoehorn, umbrella, torch and
- Iron and ironing board
Suites: Additional Facilities
- Exclusive lounge (or sitting) area
- Personalised butler service
- Long balcony with a day bed
- An open courtyard (or patio) equipped with rain shower, jacuzzi and two sun beds
- 24 hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- IDD, fax and email
- Doctor on call
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Careems Gem and Jewellery shop
- Daily housekeeping
- Postal facilities
- Left luggage facility
- Wine cellar
- Daily newspaper