Set amongst the golden dunes and the lush greenery in Yala, Chena Huts by Uga Escapes blends Sri Lanka’s most celebrated features – its tropical beaches and its exotic wildlife.
This Yala hotel has been designed with its surrounding tropical jungles and saline lake in mind. Enveloped in a world of scenic splendour and exotic fauna, these ‘huts’ are luxurious private cabins that offer awe-inspiring views of the surrounding wilderness and seascape.
- Unique location bordering the Yala National Park, the Indian Ocean and a natural watering hole
- Private pools in each cabin
- Experienced rangers escorting you on personalized safari’s
- Only all pool villa with the largest private cabins in the region (1130 sq ft)
- 14 luxury cabins on 7 acres of land ensuring privacy and seclusion
- Family-friendly and can accommodate 2 children in a cabin
Chena Huts by Uga Escapes focuses on exclusivity and privacy in order to intensify a true wilderness experience like none of the other five-star hotels in Sri Lanka. It is a spacious 7-acre property but accommodates just fourteen luxurious 1130sq-ft guest cabins.
These cabins include 781sq-ft, climate-controlled, living spaces as well cabin exteriors that feature design cues from the region’s vernacular architecture. These abodes are designed in harmony with its wild environs while the interiors subtly highlight safari themes, featuring log furniture and African-style rustic motifs that belie the ultra-modern creature comforts afforded within.
These well-appointed cabins contain spacious living areas, cosy bedrooms, en suite private bathrooms featuring free-standing bathtubs and twin vanity controls, as well as shaded outdoor decks with built-in private 5m plunge pools. These lavish dwellings are also equipped with variable-intensity central lighting, a 42” LED TV, minibar, tea and coffee and daily housekeeping facilities.